Thursday, October 28, 2010

Robin Windsor

I'm slightly obssessed with Strictly Come Dancing's new pro Robin Windsor and have noticed some Google traffic to this site using the words 'Robin Windsor gay'.

He certainly sets my gaydar pinging but a little resaerch uncovered this gem in an interview with GayVancouver.net - Robin was on tour with dance show Burn The Floor.

Three things you would want with you on a deserted island.
My iPod (I can't live without my music!), a bottle of Jim Beam and the French Rugby team!!
 I think Robin may be a fan of a certain calendar and book series...

He claimed in an interview on Digital Spy to have a crush on Alesha Dixon (purlease) and that his ideal dance partner would be Victoria Beckham...

Robin Windsor is subjected to a sight no gay man should face.

No comments: